Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Audio Math Review

A project that I really wanted the kids to work on didn’t work out quite like I had planned but the kids can still get something out of it. I had created a build your own math review where the students would take Audacity, an audio editing software and create a math review just for them with segments that I recorded as well as my wife. Because of some technical difficulties and a lack of time in the computer lab we did the project a little differently. We built the audio review together and I posted it online. Hopefully the kids will listen to it tonight. You can listen to it by clicking the link below or by right clicking and save target as. That allows you to download it and put it on an mp3 player.

Link to the Audio Math Review
http://www.liberty.k12.mo.us/~mkelsey/Unit1MathReview

No comments: