Saturday, July 28, 2007

Cluster Map

Just wanted to do a quick little update today. Not much news on the launch or microgravity flight. Still just trying to book the flights and get all of the little details together. I will be going into school next week to start putting my classroom together. Not sure yet how I will be decorating everything but I know I have a lot of work to do.

The main reason for this update is to tell you about the cluster map to the right. It is a pretty cool feature. Basically whenever someone goes to this web page it will show up on the map as a red dot. The larger the dot, the more people from that area that have been to the web page. I assume that there will be a lot of dots on Liberty, or at least one big dot. I’m hoping for a few dots from around the country and maybe around the world. It also keeps a count of the number of the people that go to the site. Click on the map and it will take you to a larger version. You can also tell it to show you smaller dots which give a lot more detail.

No comments: